LTVA Board of Directors
- Call to Order
- Roll Call
- Introduction of Guests and Staff
- Approval of Agenda
- Approval of Minutes of December 8, 2011
- Public Comment (No Action Can be Taken) At this time, public comment will be allowed on those items not appearing on the agenda that are within the jurisdiction and control of the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority. Public comment is limited to three minutes per speaker. If you are going to comment on a specific agenda item scheduled for action, please do so when that item is opened for public comment.
- For possible action. Discussion on whether to approve the November 2011 Financial Statement as presented.
- Presentation. Michael McCormick, Douglas County Assistant District Attorney, will present information on Nevada Open Meeting Law regulations.
- For possible action. Discussion on whether to approve support for the Reno-Tahoe Olympic Bid as presented, in an amount not to exceed $25,000.
- For possible action. Presentation of LTVA 2011 Audit by Kohn Colodny, LLP.
- For possible action. Discussion of Smith Travel Research (STR) program and Mountain Travel Research Program (MTRiP), including annual costs (STR = $2,520; MTRiP = $12,825) and local participation expectations.
- For possible action. Discussion on whether to approve support for the Lake Tahoe Moto Adventure as presented by Mike Frye, in an amount not to exceed $15,000.
- Updates by Board members and staff (No Action Can be Taken) This is an opportunity for Board members and staff to present updates on meetings they have attended, legislative matters or other items that are relevant to the mission of the Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority. There will be no action taken on these items other than to possibly request that items be placed on future agendas or to direct staff to further investigate the matter.
NOTICE: The Lake Tahoe Visitors Authority is pleased to make reasonable accommodations for any citizen who wishes to attend this meeting. If special arrangements are necessary, please contact Administrative Assistant Georgette Riley at (775) 588-5900 x300 at least 24 hours before the meeting.
In accordance with Nevada Revised Statute Chapter 241, this agenda closes three days prior to the meeting day and has been posted at the following locations: Douglas County Administration Buildings (Stateline and Minden), Libraries (Zephyr Cove and Minden), and at the LTVA Offices, 169 Highway 50, Stateline, NV 89449.