Thank you for your interest in volunteering for the American Century Championship.
Registration has closed for 2022. Please check back in early 2023 for link to register.
- The volunteer registration fee is $75. It includes a uniform shirt and cap, and lunch on days worked.
- Walking Scorers must volunteer Friday, July 8 through Sunday, July 10. They may register as course marshals or crowd control people on the preceding days.
- Scoring, Runners, Stand Bearers, Leader Boards, and Walking Marshals are required to volunteer Friday, July 8 through Sunday, July 10. These positions may volunteer the preceding days as a course marshal or crowd control person.
- We request course marshals and crowd control volunteers to register for a minimum of three days.
- Direct questions to sue@LTVA.org
NBC TV’s global security department requires those working the American Century Championship to execute an electronic background check. The reason for the background check is NBC TV wants to make certain that all security clearance measures within their control regarding those working the tournament have been executed. It’s also an insurance requirement for the tournament. The company executing the check, Sports Engine, runs the data through the National Center for Safety Initiatives. They execute background checks for a number of sports entities including the Olympics. The data is not shared with anyone and your information is safe.