Visit California & High Sierra Visitors Council have partnered with strategic marketing firm, Miles Partnership, for two free virtual workshops that give you hands-on assistance with optimizing your business’s presence on Google, Yelp, and TripAdvisor.
Miles Partnership has helped hundreds of destinations and hospitality businesses worldwide increase tourism revenue. Your online business profiles are the single largest source of organic (non-paid) exposure to customers. A polished and complete online profile results in more customers and can be the difference-maker for out-of-towners.
March 29 at 9:00 AM
Register in advance for this webinar:
California Digital Optimization: Maximizing Online Business Profile Exposure
- Utilizing posts for updates
- Responding to reviews
- Managing images, 360s & video
- Responding to customer questions
- Understanding Insights data
- Book free office hours for help optimizing your businesses profile
Additional free resources for your business as part of Visit California’s Digital Optimization program:
- One-on-one office hours with a Miles Partnership Program Specialist for assistance with claiming your Google Business profile or help with other questions surrounding GMB, Yelp, and TripAdvisor. Miles will help resolve issues with Google directly. Schedule your appointment HERE.
- Visit the Digital Optimization Education Portal for tools, links, and videos to further optimize your online presence. https://visit-ca.tourismbusinessmarketing.com/
The California Digital Optimization program is built on a best-practices study of over 180,000 business profiles that provide businesses with simple, key takeaways and easily actioned quick tips.
We look forward to working with your business!